- This Privacy Statement applies to the Padang Ecosystem website (padangecosystem.com, the "Website"). This Privacy Statement sets out how we collect, use or disclose personal data that you have provided to us through the Website. By visiting the Website you are accepting and consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data described in this Privacy Statement.
- For more information on this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect personal data such as your name, email address, contact information, and Internet Protocol addresses (“Personal Data”) when you:
- Visit the Website with a cookies-enabled browser or register a user account with the Website
- Submit a CV, job application, grant application, scholarship application, or any comment, question, or feedback to us
- Subscribe to our mailing lists for email, post, or phone updates (via voice calls)
- Disclose your Personal Data to us through the Website when you register for an account or in any way
Information automatically collected
- We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
- We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Padang Ecosystem may use your Personal Data:
- To facilitate your access to the Website or the creation of your user account with the Website
- To evaluate your Website preferences and for the maintenance of the Website
- To evaluate and manage your online application
- To send you updates via email, post, or telephone where appropriate
- To answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide the above services to you, we may share your Personal Data with the following entities:
- 1. Our related entities, including its affiliated organisations' subsidiaries, operations groups, corporate groups, functionalised units, and research institutes (collectively, "Padang Ecosystem Affiliates")
- 2. Third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents, or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions
- 3. Third-party businesses with whom we collaborate
- 4. Government bodies.
As some third parties may be located outside of Singapore, your Personal Data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. Third parties, with the exception of Government bodies, are subject to confidentiality obligations and may only use your Personal Data to perform the necessary functions and not for other purposes. Padang Ecosystem may also disclose personal data as permitted or required by law.
- 1. To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems
- 2. To improve the contents of the Website
- 3. To customise the content of the Website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes
- 4. To utilise your browsing history on the Website for demographic research
- 5. To obtain aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to other third-party websites and microsites, whose privacy practices may differ from those of Padang Ecosystem. If you submit Personal Data to any of those sites, your Personal Data is not subject to this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statement of any site you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Website, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving the Website. Any access to such other sites or pages is therefore entirely at your own risk.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
- Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, if your application is rejected or if you no longer work with Padang Ecosystem, please note that your Personal Data may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
- We take reasonable measures to keep your Personal Data secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorised access or loss of any data provided to the Website.
- We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
ACCESSING AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You may review and amend your Personal Data at any time by signing into your user account and selecting “Update Profile” or equivalent, or by contacting us.
- You may also contact us to withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data
- Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be processed.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement
All other questions on our use of your Personal Data should be addressed to us through email@example.com